The high quality removable SATA hard drive drawer/mobile rack delivers a professional-grade SATA hot-swap solution, allowing to quickly swap serial ATA hard drives in and out of a computer without having to open the computer case.
Simply install the (included) drive bay into a 5.25" drive bay on the host computer, then mount a 3.5" SATA HDD in the (removable) caddy. Connecting the SATA hard drive to the computer is as easy as inserting the caddy into the drive bay, which can be locked to prevent unauthorized removal of the installed SATA drive.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6Gbps when paired with compatible controller.
- Fits a single SATA drive into a front accessible 5.25" bay
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction for the drive caddy and bay
- Key lockable drive caddy
- Rubber shock absorbers
- 7000+ insertion rating
- Dual front mounted ball-bearing fans
- Power and fan status LED
- Supports for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0Gbps)
- Supports 3.5" form factor SATA hard drives
- Includes a copy of drive hot-swapping software
- Replace or upgrade old IDE backplane with a SATA backplane
- Includes 1-5.25" mobile rack bay, 1-mobile rack caddy, 2-key, 1-screw kit, 1-software CD and 1-instruction manual