The DVI2VGACON is a high resolution converter converts a DVI-D (digital) input video signal to a VGA (analog) output, saving time and money by eliminating the need to purchase a new digital display for compatibility with DVI-D video cards or devices.
This compact adapter provides support for resolutions up to 1920x1200p, allowing to take full advantage of VGA monitor’s capabilities. A true plug-and-play solution, the DVI-D to VGA adapter is easy to install; simply connect the DVI-D output port to the adapter using the included DVI cable, then connect a VGA monitor/projector to the VGA port on the adapter.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200p
- Compact form factor
- 1ft. (305mm) DVI-D cable included
- DDC2B emulation ensures compatibility between display and source signal
- Connect DVI video source (i.e. cable or satellite set top box, computer) to a VGA or HDTV display
- Converts DVI-D video input to analog VGA output
- DVI source can be displayed onto a VGA or HDTV display using a VGA connector