This 15 ft 4-in-1 USB Dual Link DVI-D KVM Switch Cable with Audio and Microphone integrates dual link DVI video quality with USB mouse and keyboard, 3.5mm audio out and microphone connections into a single, compact cable. The four-in-one DVI KVM cable is a cost-effective and convenient solution that's suitable for use with dual link DVI supported USB KVM switches, allowing you to share a USB peripheral set between two computers configured for high definition output. Works with Aten models (CS1642, CS1644, CS1784, CS1782, CS1762, CS1764), Avocent models (2SVDVI10-001, 4SVDVI10-001, SV4UAD, SC420, SC440, SC540), Belkin models (F1DN102D, F1DN104D, F1DD102L, F1DD104L), Cables to go models (52047, 52048).
- Combines 4 peripheral cables into one
- Dual Link DVI-D signal is supported
- Meets and exceeds all DVI-D and USB 2.0 specifications
- Supports DVI-D maximum clock frequency in dual link mode up to 7.92 Gbit/s)
- Connects a computer to a Dual Link DVI + USB KVM switch with audio and mic support