The ET91000LC2 1000 Mbps Gigabit Multimode Fiber Media Converter (LC, 550m) lets you extend a Gigabit Ethernet network over multimode fiber, at distances up to 550m (1804 ft).
A cost-effective solution for connecting a Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network to remote network segments over a (1000Base-LX/SX) fiber backbone, this GbE to MM fiber converter supports full Gigabit speeds for ideal network performance and scalability. Designed to offer a durable and convenient Ethernet-to-fiber solution, the Ethernet to LC Fiber converter features an all-steel chassis, and a simple plug-and-play installation with minimal configuration required.
For added versatility, this fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or installation into the 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis (ETCHS2U), as well as a replaceable SFP slot.
1 - Fiber Media Converter
1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
- Supports standalone operation, or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis
- SFP can be removed from the unit, for replacement or swapping to a different specification
- Cost-effective way to extend/bridge networks using fiber cabling
- Advanced features include Link-loss forwarding, remote monitor status, two frame lengths
- Maximum Fiber Cable length of 550m
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- Easy to use and install
- Jumbo Frame support
- Provides connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building altogether
- Perfect for secure connections required by government agencies where EMI is not acceptable
- Connect traffic control/monitoring systems at extreme distances to the main office
- Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues
- Converts 1000Base-LX fiber optic signals to 1000Base-T Ethernet over multi mode fiber cable