The ET91000SC2 1000 Mbps Gigabit Multimode Fiber Media Converter (SC, 550m) lets you extend a Gigabit Ethernet network over multimode fiber, at distances up to 550m (1804 ft).
A cost-effective solution for connecting a Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network to remote network segments over a (1000Base-LX/SX) fiber backbone, the GbE to MM fiber converter supports full Gigabit speeds for ideal network performance and scalability. Designed to offer a durable and convenient Ethernet to fiber solution, this Ethernet to SC Fiber converter features an all-steel chassis, and a simple plug-and-play installation with minimal configuration required.
For added versatility, the fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or installation into the 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis (ETCHS2U).
1 - Fiber Media Converter
1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
- Supports standalone operation, or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis
- Cost-effective way to extend/bridge networks using fiber cabling
- Advanced features include Link-loss forwarding, remote monitor status, two frame lengths
- Supports a maximum fiber cable length of 550m
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- Quick and simple installation, easy to use
- Provides network connectivity to users or network segments located in isolated areas of a large complex or separate building
- Suitable for environments such as government agencies, where security threats (network tapping, etc.) need to be prevented
- Connect traffic control/monitoring systems at extreme distances to the main office
- Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues
- Converts 1000Base-LX fiber optic signals to 1000Base-T Ethernet over multimode fiber cable