The EasyIP TableMIC D microphone is an excellent choice for improving the audio quality in videoconferencing rooms.
Designed to reduce distracting noises that arise in the conference room, the microphone’s solid metal base construction and engineered feet diminish table vibration noise that other table microphones experience.
The top of the EasyIP TableMIC D features a capacitive touch control surface for silent button operation and a VU meter. The ability for AV Integrators to enable and disable button functionality during configuration can further simplify the end user’s videoconferencing experience.
With 360-degree coverage from three unidirectional condenser microphone elements, a single EasyIP TableMIC D microphone provides excellent coverage for a small meeting room. Pair up to four microphone pods to the AV Bridge 2x1 or EasyIP Mixer to ensure coverage in larger meeting rooms.
- Dante networked audio signal for easy system routing
- Capacitive touch mute control and acoustical fabric wrap
- Engineered for superior isolation from table vibrations
- Three microphone elements with 360-degree coverage
- EasyIP TableMIC D microphone (black or white)
- 25' (7.6 m) cat-5 cable (black or white)
- Quick-Start Guide