Revolabs Fusion™ is the complete wireless audio solution for mid- to-large-size conference rooms where installed audio equipment is not available. Revolabs Fusion combines the wireless receiver for the microphones with a digital signal processor, audio mixer, and Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Noise Reduction technology.
Revolabs Fusion provides all the connectors required for connectivity between speakers or amplifiers in the room. Revolabs Fusion can also be directly connected to most major video conferencing solutions in the field, such as Lifesize, Polycom, Sony and Tandberg, making it the ideal wireless unified communication solution for conference rooms.
The Revolabs Fusion comes in a four or an eight microphone version, making it versatile to cover the audio needs of mid-to-large size conference rooms. As with all Revolabs products, the microphones used with Fusion can be mixed and matched based on the needs of the conference room it is used in. Offered separately, the microphones are sleek in design and come in several different styles: wearable, tabletop directional, tabletop omni-directional and XLR adapter for handheld and broadcast quality microphones.
- Versatility: Support for four or eight microphones to adapt to any conference room.
- Convenience: Set up calls from anywhere in the conference room with the Fusion wireless dialer.
- Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with four different types of wireless microphones: directional and omni-directional tabletop; lapel; and the XLR microphone adaptor for use with a dynamic handheld microphone.
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- Crystal Clear Audio: Be heard with spoken word clarity.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Cut the cord for the freedom of mobility without sacrificing audio quality.
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Rechargeable: Save the expense of daily battery replacement and inconvenience of bulky battery packs.