An audio solution for video conferences that doesn't require investments in a rack full of audio equipment, Revolabs Fusion™ wireless microphone system offers great convenience by providing a complete solution for mid- to large-size conference rooms. The system packs a wireless receiver, digital signal processor, and audio mixer-in addition to Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) and Noise Reduction technologies-in one cost-effective unit.
Offering simple setup, the Fusion™ provides all connectors for speakers and amplifiers in the room, and can be directly connected to virtually any video conferencing solution. Providing a hybrid telephone, the unit can be plugged into an analog telephone line or desktop phone for unmatched audio quality on conference calls.
- Versatility:Support for four or eight microphones to adapt to any conference room.
- Convenience: Set up calls from anywhere in the conference room with the Fusion wireless dialer.
- Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with four different types of wireless microphones: directional and omni-directional tabletop; lapel; and the XLR microphone adaptor for use with a dynamic handheld microphone.
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- Crystal Clear Audio: Be heard with spoken word clarity.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Cut the cord for the freedom of mobility without sacrificing audio quality.
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Rechargeable: Save the expense of daily battery replacement and inconvenience of bulky battery packs.