Solo™ microphone is unique on its own. The omni-directional tabletop microphone allows for 360-degree coverage around the microphone, ideal for a conference table. The directional tabletop microphone enables voice capture of two or three people, perfect for training rooms or panel discussions. The wearable, lapel microphone is great for presenters who need a microphone to capture their voice audio. Finally, the XLR microphone adapter gives users an option of using a handheld microphone wirelessly with the Fusion™ Wireless Microphone Systems.
All wireless communication between the Solo™ microphones and receiver is digitally encrypted using 128-bit encryption technology, securing the communication and preventing unwanted listeners.
The Solo™ Wireless Microphones are to be used with Revolabs Fusion™ 4 & 8 Channel Microphone Systems.
- High Audio Quality: Supports audio from 100 Hz to 6,800 Hz, capturing the frequencies used in human speech
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices
- Rechargeable: Save the expense of daily battery replacement and inconvenience of bulky battery packs
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station
- The Freedom of Wireless: Cut the cord for the freedom of mobility during audio and video conferences
- Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with four different types of wireless microphones