Revolabs FLX 2 is the world’s first wireless POTS/PSTN and Bluetooth-capable conference phone for small to medium conference rooms and executive offices. The unique modular design provides maximum flexibility for speaker and microphone placement with a handset for dialing and private conversations. Video conferencing units and personal computers can be connected using audio in/out ports. The phone will bridge calls from a POTS/PSTTN or a smartphone connected with Bluetooth to calls from a video conferencing unit or a computer-based UC client such as Skype® for Business, Zoom, Vidyo® and Hangouts™.
The 10-FLX2-002-POTS model comes with 2 wearable wireless microphones which features 360° pickup patterns to capture all speech above and around the microphone, and impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices, secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station, and 8 hours of talk time.
- Versatility: Available with two microphones in analog phone interfaces.
- Bluetooth Enabled: Provides support for mobile devices.
- Crystal-Clear Audio: Feel like you are all in the same room.
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Microphones and the speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality.
- Convenience: Make private calls using the handset.
- Cost effective: Supports both audio and video conferencing to reduce the amount of equipment in the conference room, minimizing costs and management overhead.
- Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with a variety of FLX wireless microphones. Only two microphones can be used at a time on the FLX system.