Revolabs FLX 2 is the world’s first wireless POTS/PSTN and Bluetooth-capable conference phone for small to medium conference rooms and executive offices. The unique modular design provides maximum flexibility for speaker and microphone placement with a handset for dialing and private conversations. Video conferencing units and personal computers can be connected using audio in/out ports. The phone will bridge calls from a POTS/PSTTN or a smartphone connected with Bluetooth to calls from a video conferencing unit or a computer-based UC client such as Skype® for Business, Zoom, Vidyo® and Hangouts™.
The 10-FLX2-200-DUAL-POTS model comes with 2 omnidirectional tabletop wireless microphones which features 360° pickup patterns to capture all speech above and around the microphone, and impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices, secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station, an additional wireless speaker and 8 hours of talk time.
- Wireless conference system for analog phone lines
- Features innovative technology and ergonomic design
- Allows for an unparalleled experience when making telephone calls, video conference calls, or using it with your Bluetooth enabled cell phone or computer to make speaker phone calls
- Allows the Microphones, the Dialer, and the Speaker to co-exist with other wireless products such as wireless LANs (802.11b&g&n) without interference
- Includes digital encryption technology to ensure secure wireless communications between the Microphones, Speaker and the Base Station