Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for Audia training.
Continuing Education: 2 AVIXA (InfoComm) RUs CTS
Time to Complete (approx.): 3-4 hours
This course has been designed for those who find themselves in the position of providing maintenance for and making minor modifications to existing Biamp AudiaFLEX and Nexia platform audio systems.
The training focuses on systems that are already installed — rather than working on a new installation. The tasks that have proven most difficult for technicians over the years will be discussed.
After completing the training, attendees will have a better understanding of the following:
- The bulk of the hardware in the AudiaFLEX and Nexia families
- How to navigate the configuration software and how it relates to the hardware in the system
- All the layers of connectivity involved in communicating with the hardware
- Peripheral devices such as audio expanders and controllers and their impacts on the overall AV system
- How both multiple Audia and multiple Nexia systems transmit sound between each other
Already registered? Go to training.biamp.com and login using the credentials that were emailed to you.